Thursday, 26 June 2008
Call The Police...Woo Woo Woo
Yesterday afternoon someone needed to call the fashion police on what I was about to walk out of the house wearing. I, with my full legnth mirror as a witness had become a victim of major wardrobe malfunction and in the midst of madness thought it was ok to mix pink,purple,blue and green together. I was so glad that I met my brother on the stairs as people fought for the bathroom and he pointed out that to board a bus in what I was wearing would be social suicide so I opted for the safest option and instead went into town simply black green and trefoil covered. moral of the story = do not defy laws of coordination or you will be embarassed and suffer burning cheek and ear syndrome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment